(What's THAT supposed to mean?!)

FLARE: (noun) a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate;
----------- (verb) to burn brightly or to erupt or intensify suddenly.
FLAIR: (noun) a natural talent or distinctive & stylish elegance.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rewind #31: Back Home; Back to Life


Original air date: 20Nov2010
Well, the monster road trip of 2010 is now finished - we are back home and back to the “regular grind” (whatever that means!) Even though we’ve been home for a few days, AND we have company coming to stay a few days with us, I have to admit that most of my bags still sit like I dropped them, unpacked! Ugh, I really have to get to that today. Since we got home, Danny and I have each felt a little under the weather, but nothing major. Once a year Danny get a changing-of-the-seasons cold, and he’s been fighting that a few days. I hope he starts feeling better soon -- but I have to be honest that a part of me “likes” it when he’s under the weather, because it’s one of the very few times where I actually get to be a nurse to him, instead of the usual other way around!! I got my flu and pneumonia shots this week after getting home, and then I started feeling really yucky afterwards. I know it’s just my reaction, that it’s not the real flu, but it sure feels the same! But it only lasts a short time, so hopefully I’ll be feeling better soon.
Danny and I just couldn’t be more thankful for the trip we were able to take. It was SO wonderful! Not only was it a time of GREAT fun and a billion laughs, but we also used it as a spiritual realignment. That was very needed. We are both thankful for all the prayers on our behalf for health and safety while on the road, and we know that God heard and answered those prayers. 
Now, we’re onto the next phase! Keep checking back for updates on what THAT means. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment