(What's THAT supposed to mean?!)

FLARE: (noun) a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate;
----------- (verb) to burn brightly or to erupt or intensify suddenly.
FLAIR: (noun) a natural talent or distinctive & stylish elegance.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rewind #12: Oh, Just So You Know....

Original air date: 8Feb2010

Unless there is some crazy, REALLY
embarrassing typo or error,  I am not going
to go back to through old posts and correct
anything. If I did that as a rule of thumb,
I could easily find myself tinkering them
to death which would mean I’d never
actually be finished with ANY of the
posts, and if you went back and read
something it wouldn’t be an “authentic”
post ... at least in my opinion. Oh, and hey - it’s my blog!
So I guess my opinion counts. :-P
OK, done with the editor’s note. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment