(What's THAT supposed to mean?!)

FLARE: (noun) a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate;
----------- (verb) to burn brightly or to erupt or intensify suddenly.
FLAIR: (noun) a natural talent or distinctive & stylish elegance.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Onward and Upward!

WHEW! Boy, am I glad to be done with that! I can now say that all of the entries that I wanted to transfer from my old blog site have now been successfully transferred. I do have to say that it was really interesting to go back through them and see what all was going on in my life over the last two years. Wow, has it ever been a time of change!! (Especially considering that most of the changes weren't covered in blog entries.) :-)

So, from here on out everything will be current events - no more looking back, let's look ahead! I expect that my entries here will be as random as the thoughts in my head, since the two are pretty connected. ;-) Who knows, I might post more crafty stuff, thoughts on faith, updates on life, and stuff like that. Whatever floats my little boat!! Hope you are well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment