(What's THAT supposed to mean?!)

FLARE: (noun) a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate;
----------- (verb) to burn brightly or to erupt or intensify suddenly.
FLAIR: (noun) a natural talent or distinctive & stylish elegance.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rewind #28: The Hands Start Sweating....

Original air date: 23Sept2010
I’m waiting,
I’m waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful,
I’m waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful,
But patiently I will wait.
While I’m waiting, I will serve You
While I’m waiting I will worship
While I’m waiting I will not fade
I’ll be running the race, even while I wait
“While I’m Waiting” --John Waller
Well ... the rubber hits the road! I moved from being in pencil on a Post-It note to being in the system ... on the books ... my hysterectomy is officially scheduled. Yikes! So let me tell you, just being on the phone with the surgery coordinator made my hands sweat! How is this going to work?? It’s funny how different it feels to go from being a prospective patient to being scheduled.

So..... now I wait.  I am thankful that even though sometimes I feel as fragile as the bloom of a flower (despite that tough-as-nails exterior), I know that I have strength beyond myself to lean upon.
68 days .... but who’s counting?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment