(What's THAT supposed to mean?!)

FLARE: (noun) a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate;
----------- (verb) to burn brightly or to erupt or intensify suddenly.
FLAIR: (noun) a natural talent or distinctive & stylish elegance.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Next endeavor: Crochet!!

Alrighty, here we go!! Thanks to Pinterest and the internet, I've found a blog that looks really helpfull for learning to crochet. Here's the link:



So, we'll see how it goes! What new thing are you going to learn this year? Do you have a particular craft you've always wanted to try? What's holding you back? What about other new things - like gardening, reading, mechanical things .... what new trick does your New Year hold? For me, I have a whole list of things I am determined to learn! Crochet is at the top of the list ... but next comes art quilting. I've tried my hand at traditional quilting (with a Karyn twist, of course) - but my next project will be much more non-traditional. More on that to come in the future! As for now, I will break out a crochet hook and have at it. I've very thankful for resources like the internet, and for a great friend here who will no doubt help a ton with some more hands-on help!! Happy learning and crafting, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment