(What's THAT supposed to mean?!)

FLARE: (noun) a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate;
----------- (verb) to burn brightly or to erupt or intensify suddenly.
FLAIR: (noun) a natural talent or distinctive & stylish elegance.

Friday, January 13, 2012

The Morality of Murder

I would like to share a video that was posted in a group I am in on Facebook, and would love to hear feedback. The title of the video is, "The Morality of Murder", and it explores the differences in our principles based on the circumstances, our level of involvement, and the outcome. Thought-provoking stuff!!

Here is the link to the original blog post where I saw this clip. I have only watched the first 13 minutes (that is the length of the clip on that post), but on YouTube I could only find the full hour. So, feel free to only watch the first segment, or if you're interested you can watch the whole thing. I'm interested in hearing your feedback! What do you think about all this??


No comments:

Post a Comment