(What's THAT supposed to mean?!)

FLARE: (noun) a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate;
----------- (verb) to burn brightly or to erupt or intensify suddenly.
FLAIR: (noun) a natural talent or distinctive & stylish elegance.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hey man, what's with the "rewinds"????

I went back and forth on this one. Since I had started a blog on a separate site (that will become defunct - thanks, Apple,) and am switching to this site -- the big question became, do I delete and lose all of those posts? Do I try to type them over? Do I re-explain all that stuff? The easiest thing for me to do - and the easiest way for you to avoid the repeats - was for me to literally "copy & paste" them into this new format. Since they are marked "rewind," you'll know to not go back and read them again if you've read them in the past. So, all that to say, if you're not interested in all the past junk, just skip on over it and wait until I think of something new to say. :o) As for now, I'm tired. Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment